Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

When developing mobile devices CFML Code, this must produce XHTML Mobi

lse123lse123 Posts: 2Member
book Vol.1-Getting Started CF8 Forta - ch.17 debugging Q
p.423:fig.17.6:when debugging enabled the debugging info appears in a new popup window along the main webpage output window ?
p.425:samely in this page fig17.7 the append happen in a new popup window along the main webpage output window ?

general CF Q:
I am redevelop a PHP site[poliscarhire.com] with new domain to CFML Code[poliscarhire.eu], well I want to build along with normal Site and a mobile site[poliscarhire.mobi], this may host on the same hosting ?

When developing mobile devices CFML Code, this must produce XHTML Mobile Profile (XHTML MP) Code and not Normal XHTML?
correct / uncorrect ?
Is common practice in this case, to provide the visitor with a menu to choose resolution of his device(how and which choices to provide?)?
How I make canvas(size of each page) mobile/pda size, I must do a main table with this size[eg 240x320]?
Is it good to program for XHTML MP 1.2 DTD, is it supported by old devices [2005-2008]?