Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Databases for sale

database4youdatabase4you Posts: 1Member
I have databases for sale, visit my website at http://databaserver.com. We provide the highest quality Lists, Bulk List, Direct Mailing Lists, US

Business & Consumer Mailing Lists for sale! Most databases are available in MySQL, CSV, Microsoft Access, Microsoft Excel, SQL Server Backup File, and

custom delimited file formats. Prices far less than other sources with constantly updated fresh data, and unique data collections.

The website will be updated regularly but if you don't see what you need, just ask. We can also compile custom lists.

PM me if you have any questions.