Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.
Create new LPD3DXMESH add it to template class and then render problem
I have a small problem with render LPD3DXMESH.
When I press a key, then
- I create new LPD3DXMESH with (i.e. with D3DXCreateBox (Some Direct3D shape drawing function) ), with random size,rotation,position
- Then I add it to the custom created template class.
- And then when i render new frame, i cycle trough all meshes in that template class, and render them.
I got stuck when calling "pMesh->DrawSubset( 0 )" (thats in Mesh(source) file at line 29.
Code for Mesh class is at
- (header): http://barvanjekode.gama.us/temp/825275491.html
- (source): http://barvanjekode.gama.us/temp/201806804.html
Code for main application class is at
- (header): http://barvanjekode.gama.us/temp/129804267.html
- (source): http://barvanjekode.gama.us/temp/866281346.html
in utility, is just function to find a file, includes contains all include files (stdlib.h, d3dx9.h,...), in framework is base definition of app. base is an interface and worldtransform is for positioning,rotation and sizing of meshes/world/sprites...
hope, someone can tell me what am i doing wrong here :}
0 · ·