I have a small problem with render LPD3DXMESH.
When I press a key, then
- I create new LPD3DXMESH with (i.e. with D3DXCreateBox (Some Direct3D shape drawing function) ), with random size,rotation,position
- Then I add it to the custom created template class.
- And then when i render new frame, i cycle trough all meshes in that template class, and render them.
I got stuck when calling "pMesh->DrawSubset( 0 )" (thats in Mesh(source) file at line 29.
Code for Mesh class is at
- (header): http://barvanjekode.gama.us/temp/825275491.html
- (source): http://barvanjekode.gama.us/temp/201806804.html
Code for main application class is at
- (header): http://barvanjekode.gama.us/temp/129804267.html
- (source): http://barvanjekode.gama.us/temp/866281346.html
in utility, is just function to find a file, includes contains all include files (stdlib.h, d3dx9.h,...), in framework is base definition of app. base is an interface and worldtransform is for positioning,rotation and sizing of meshes/world/sprites...
hope, someone can tell me what am i doing wrong here :}