Windows Screensaver Password - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Windows Screensaver Password

Hi,

I have a requirement to develop an application which will programatically return from the "On Resume, password protect" option in a Windows screensaver.

The basic idea is that a laptop will have this option turned on but rather than enter a password to resume from the screensaver the user will scan an RFID tag over a reader to resume working.

The RF reader software is in place but I am unsure of how I can programatically get windows to resume from the password protect option in a screensaver.

Any clues as to how I could achieve this would be greatly appreciated.

Comments