Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

putting a team together for MMORPG

Are you a programmer or artist looking for something to do in your spare time? Bored of all the regular MMORPG games out there already? Then keep reading. I am trying to get a team together to make an MMORPG I thought up. I have already almost finished the outline of the basic storyline, which players will actually be able to choose a side of good or bad, and have done outlines for the different classes/races. The outline for the UI is also completed and I have made a list of basic items and how I want everything to look and run. I have also made the equation for damage ration versus armor level. All i need are programmers and artists to make this MMORPG possible. I personally dont know the programming part I only know some visual studio programing. and I suck at art but with a good team I think we can make this MMORPG and eventually have people pay to play. If you are interested and would like more information email me at pixel.21@live.com and make the subject MMORPG so I know its not just spam and delete it.