Dot Net Windows Application Project for Sale - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Dot Net Windows Application Project for Sale

rupsndeepakrupsndeepak Posts: 1Member
Hi

A dot net project developed by me and having the following modules is available for sale:
1. Complete balance sheet management for a small or medium business. This includes management of liabilities, cash and other assets and different PnL categories.

2. A module to maintain the activities of a club, for instance the communities in a club and the activities they undertake, the members subscribing to a community etc.

3. A module containing all aspects of restaurant management .

This project was developed for a club which has extensive membership.

It is developed in C#, and uses SQL Server as back end.

Please contact me on my email if you are interested in buying this. This can be used for teaching aspects of C# and windows applications. It can also be used for any small or medium business that wants an inexpensive software to manage its finances.

About me: Deepak Iyer, Dot Net developer for 4 years, Business analyst for two yrs. Worked with many investment banks as an IT consultant. Have cleared two levels of CFA (Chartered Financial Analyst from AIMR USA), which is why I specialize in developing finance related projects. I am basically an Electrical Engineer from IIT Madras, and passed out in 2003.