Dot Net Windows Application Project for Sale - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dot Net Windows Application Project for Sale

rupsndeepakrupsndeepak Posts: 1Member

A dot net project developed by me and having the following modules is available for sale:
1. Complete balance sheet management for a small or medium business. This includes management of liabilities, cash and other assets and different PnL categories.

2. A module to maintain the activities of a club, for instance the communities in a club and the activities they undertake, the members subscribing to a community etc.

3. A module containing all aspects of restaurant management .

This project was developed for a club which has extensive membership.

It is developed in C#, and uses SQL Server as back end.

Please contact me on my email if you are interested in buying this. This can be used for teaching aspects of C# and windows applications. It can also be used for any small or medium business that wants an inexpensive software to manage its finances.

About me: Deepak Iyer, Dot Net developer for 4 years, Business analyst for two yrs. Worked with many investment banks as an IT consultant. Have cleared two levels of CFA (Chartered Financial Analyst from AIMR USA), which is why I specialize in developing finance related projects. I am basically an Electrical Engineer from IIT Madras, and passed out in 2003.