Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Combo Box problem.

toddlerasimtoddlerasim Posts: 93Member
I have been trying to get a Combo Box to accept integers via a FOR loop. Since the Combo accepts only strings I converted the integers into a string using the itoa() function and sent the appropriate messages. However, what I am getting in the Combo are beautifully designed squares instead of the integers as converted to a string. What could I be possibly doing wrong. Two other Combos I filled in using a struct are working perfectly. While on this I would like to know if the atoi() function returns only a signed integer?

Comments