Assembler program - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Assembler program

orchidea1orchidea1 Posts: 12Member
Hi,I'm new in this forum.I am an italian girl that need help about list program.
I hope somebody could help me :(
I need a program,in assembly language (I prefer z80 but if not possible i think that for 8086 or M68000 is ok too).
Program should simulate a pharmaceutical panel with tre Cross that change coulor,for example green,after 2 seconds blu,and after 2 seconds yellow,with the rotation of cross and the date of the day that shift in the panel.
Is it hard to do? :(

Please,help me.

Comments

• AsmGuru62AsmGuru62 Posts: 6,519Member
    [color=Blue]1. I am not sure I understand your task. What is "pharmaceutical panel" and why it works like a traffic light?

2. How many hours ;-) before the task must be done?[/color]
  • orchidea1orchidea1 Posts: 12Member
    Oh :) Thanks for your reply :)
    Sorry for my english language,I mean the panel like this picture
    http://www.sistelsrl.it/farmacia/croce-farmacia-led/images/croce-led-full-01.jpg or similar,but I have to simulate a program that stamp a cross with green led and, after some seconds,red and blu.And some effects like rotation of the cross and shifting data.
    I hope is now clear :)
    Could you help me?
    I have to finish this work before the end of this month.

Bye and thanks again for your reply.
    :)
    [color=Blue]It is hard.
    What operating system are you using for this?[/color]
    I'm using for Windows xp,
    however I think to use
    an emulator if is possible
    to make it in z80 assembly,or any
    other emulator.
    I really need help :(
    Thank you for your reply
    again ;)
    Bye,i hope that you
    answer soon ;)
    have a nice day :))
    [color=Blue]x86 emulator is here:
    [link=http://www.emu8086.com/]http://www.emu8086.com/[/link]

However, the easiest code you can write is to use Windows programming. All you need is to use bitmaps. Draw the sign as a bitmap or rather few bitmaps where cross changes color and/or shape and then just use timer to display the different bitmaps each 2 seconds. I can create a sample code for you in FASM - it is x86 assembler and very powerful (easy to use).
    [/color]
    Ok,thanks for reply.I've uploaded an attachement with the first part of images that I need to use :)

Ok,thanks for reply.I've uploaded an attachement with the first part of images that I need to use :)

second attachement upload
    ...and the last attachement upload.
    I hope it's clear.
    I need to understand how can i address the colour in each pixel to create the cross,in assembly language.
    Thanks for all your reply,you are very kind ;)
    bye bye :)
    [color=Blue]The point of using bitmaps is exactly the way of NOT using the color for each pixel, because it is too hard.[/color]