Assembler program - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Assembler program

orchidea1orchidea1 Posts: 12Member
Hi,I'm new in this forum.I am an italian girl that need help about list program.
I hope somebody could help me :(
I need a program,in assembly language (I prefer z80 but if not possible i think that for 8086 or M68000 is ok too).
Program should simulate a pharmaceutical panel with tre Cross that change coulor,for example green,after 2 seconds blu,and after 2 seconds yellow,with the rotation of cross and the date of the day that shift in the panel.
Is it hard to do? :(

Please,help me.

Comments

• AsmGuru62AsmGuru62 Posts: 6,519Member
    [color=Blue]1. I am not sure I understand your task. What is "pharmaceutical panel" and why it works like a traffic light?

2. How many hours ;-) before the task must be done?[/color]
  • orchidea1orchidea1 Posts: 12Member
    Oh :) Thanks for your reply :)
    Sorry for my english language,I mean the panel like this picture
    http://www.sistelsrl.it/farmacia/croce-farmacia-led/images/croce-led-full-01.jpg or similar,but I have to simulate a program that stamp a cross with green led and, after some seconds,red and blu.And some effects like rotation of the cross and shifting data.
    I hope is now clear :)
    Could you help me?
    I have to finish this work before the end of this month.

Bye and thanks again for your reply.
    :)
    [color=Blue]It is hard.
    What operating system are you using for this?[/color]
    I'm using for Windows xp,
    however I think to use
    an emulator if is possible
    to make it in z80 assembly,or any
    other emulator.
    I really need help :(
    Thank you for your reply
    again ;)
    Bye,i hope that you
    answer soon ;)
    have a nice day :))
    [color=Blue]x86 emulator is here:
    [link=http://www.emu8086.com/]http://www.emu8086.com/[/link]

However, the easiest code you can write is to use Windows programming. All you need is to use bitmaps. Draw the sign as a bitmap or rather few bitmaps where cross changes color and/or shape and then just use timer to display the different bitmaps each 2 seconds. I can create a sample code for you in FASM - it is x86 assembler and very powerful (easy to use).
    [/color]
    Ok,thanks for reply.I've uploaded an attachement with the first part of images that I need to use :)

Ok,thanks for reply.I've uploaded an attachement with the first part of images that I need to use :)

second attachement upload
    ...and the last attachement upload.
    I hope it's clear.
    I need to understand how can i address the colour in each pixel to create the cross,in assembly language.
    Thanks for all your reply,you are very kind ;)
    bye bye :)
    [color=Blue]The point of using bitmaps is exactly the way of NOT using the color for each pixel, because it is too hard.[/color]