Programmers Available - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Programmers Available

We provide computer programming services to small and emerging companies. Our goal is to collaborate with small companies to reduce their software engineering costs and support an educational non-profit at the same time. We currently have 13 highly qualified people available.

If you are interested in reducing your software development costs by 50-60%, I would be pleased to talk with you about how we might help.

Daniel

Comments

• contact me.

I don't have a full time job for you, but I have some little fixes that need to be done on a site I am developing. I don't know how to do them and I can't spend a fortune. Please let me know how much you charge.

Bryan

• ResolutiiionMeResolutiiionMe Posts: 7Member
    :
    : We provide computer programming services to small and emerging companies. Our goal is to collaborate with small companies to reduce their software engineering costs and support an educational non-profit at the same time. We currently have 13 highly qualified people available.
    : If you are interested in reducing your software development costs by 50-60%, I would be pleased to talk with you about how we might help.
    :
    :
    : Daniel
    :
    :
    :
    Dear friends,

Hello. I am working on an exciting and innovative project, and am writing to you to see if you would be interested in participating. If you are tired of the slow and limiting nature of traditional corporate management, like to be a part of a dynamic and empowered team, and truly want to take part in improving the world while seeing a strong financial return, then respond to this email. We are devoted to fair and honest interaction, the incredible power of emerging technology, and the force of dedicated willpower. If you like music, technology, and freedom, then this might be the opportunity of a lifetime. We are working towards, and will succeed in re-inventing the music industry and empowering all who are currently involved in it. Join us.

Thank you,
    ResolutionMedia@Netscape.net

• REECHMEREECHME Posts: 21Member
    Dear Daniel,

Please get in touch with me! We're looking to develope a software that can help us make out reports. Crosslink with a database. Software would have a wizard that can help person make report by asking question as you go along.

Report would generate number automatically. Person would be able to place or attach pictures into report gif, jpg format from another file. Also system should be Windows friendly.

Richard
    richard@armoredsecurity.com

• JulieJulie Posts: 1Member
    :
    : We provide computer programming services to small and emerging companies. Our goal is to collaborate with small companies to reduce their software engineering costs and support an educational non-profit at the same time. We currently have 13 highly qualified people available.
    : If you are interested in reducing your software development costs by 50-60%, I would be pleased to talk with you about how we might help.
    :
    :
    : Daniel
    :
    :
    :
    I am looking for someone to script a data communications program. Please contact me if you have experience in the area.

Julie

• adsoftwareadsoftware Posts: 2Member
    If paid ment in royalties is ok we need C programers for a game. We have never made a game befor but you got to start some where. email me at amatuerdeveloper@yahoo.com or i will email you. Thanks

Nathan B.