Look, I realize a program of powerful enough management. It realizes mathematical calculations and uses many geometry. The topic is that I have the interface of the program in Visual Basic .NET but for the algorithms I want to use C ++ or C pure. Then I want to communicate the program in Visual with these algorithms in C that will return to him results of calculations of triangulation, volumes, profiles of terrains, etc., some rapid calculations, others can be late 10 minutes or more.
Some calculations I need to load a lot of information before realizing them, and then to do calls asking for the same calculation, for what I need that these algorithms stay with certain resident variables in memory, for what P/Invoke's use does not convince me.
I have several options to communicate, to see if you recommend to me the best:
* By means of a local socket, and to use a protocol of commands
* To do the processes in C ++ as services
* Communication between processes (MPI?)
* P/Invoke, though I believe that this does not serve me completely
* C ++/CLI
* Does someone happen to you more?
Thank you for your attention.
0 · ·