Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Logging in CGI/C

gamodggamodg Posts: 2Member
Hi
I have a cgi controller that takes requests and depending on request it invokes the object of the desired class which generates a XML and sends the XML as a response.
On the client this XML is combined with XSL to display a HTML page.

For ex.

[code]
request---->controller------->router.cgi(a linked list of name value pair is generated and passed to XML.c)-------->XML(using libxml library )-------->client(XML+XSL=HTML).
[/code]

My problem is that if anybody prints something to debug a code that goes as a response since I am using print to send response and the XML breaks.

How can I debug my code without breaking the XML.
Please suggest an approach or a framework that can be employed here.