Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.
Invitation to JOIN Free webinar! : SOA on Synchronization and Data Ser
Monday, 12 May 2009, 12PM-1PM Eastern Daylight Time (EDT)
A free webinar will be conducted on the SOA Data and Synchronization Services. The webinar will be presented by the founder of Soalib, Ejaz Jamil, the original coder and architect of SOALIB series of products. The webinar will feature SOA as the building block of Data and Synchronization services for the next generation of Cloud based applications.
Topics covered in the webinar will show present solution to SOA Data and Synchronization services using SOALIB as listed below:
* The architecture of SOALIB
* How SOASYNC fits into the architecture of SOALIB
* How to create type mapping and do the first sync
* Schedule based syncing
* Data mixing and heterogeneous mapping
* SOASYNC used as data porting tool
* SOASYNC used a periodic synchronization tool
* SOASYNC used for data migration and porting
* SOASYNC used in data transformation
* Database reporting tools
* On Demand SOASYNC
* SOASYNC API for third party applications
For more information, please contact Soalib at: +1-508-460-1116 or send us email to:firstname.lastname@example.org
SOA on Synchronization and Data Services
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
12:00 PM - 1:00 PM EDT
After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the Webinar.
0 · ·