Printer Problem - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Printer Problem

i am doing a vb program that manually set currentx and currenty as the location to print in the paper, I've set the custom papersize by creating a new form under server properties. My printer is epson fx-2180. My program works fine the way it should be, as long as the printer is installed locally.. If i installed my printer on a network pc, it doesnt follow the location to where a text should be printed, but insted it prints on every new page of the paper.. can anyone help me? tnx a lot for some one out there! I really reallly need this!

Comments