Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Rendering a webpage in my program window

Fatal_GMRFatal_GMR Posts: 4Member
I am looking to start working on a program that will interact with a website that already exists. One of the things I need the program to be able to do is render a web page withing the program. This web page would need to be functional too, not just for looks. I am unsure if Firefox have a free rendering engine or how I would go about implementing such a thing. Does anyone have a recommendation of where to start? This site will be for profit if that makes a difference.

Also, is this the type of thing that c++ would be good to program in? Maybe Java would be better or maybe even a different language.

Thanks for any help.
Fatal_GMR