Game Coder Volunteers Wanted - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Game Coder Volunteers Wanted

MForce09MForce09 Posts: 1Member
Hi everyone,

I really appreciate you taking the time to read this.

I have an idea for what could be a very fun great game that spans many expansion packs and keep growing and progressing throughout it's life.

What I have in mind is really unique and has not fully been implemented before.

I can't really post too many details on a public site, since these ideas are my own, but if you are interested I would be happy to explain them to you in an email or something.

What I need are volunteers in all aspects of game coding from 3D modeling, design to level formation and terrain. I have a good idea for the story line and the game basic, but I have no coding experience. I understand volunteering your time is a big deal, but it could be a great long term opportunity I'm hoping to start a game company out of this and if everything goes well hire the volunteers to carry on work on the game updates and future titles/projects.

If you are at all interested please let me know and email me for more information. I would be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Thank you so much for taking the time to read this.

-Max

[email protected]
AIM: maximus9102
yahoo: maximus9102

Comments

• elsoftelsoft Posts: 10Member
    Hi Max.I am interesting in volunteering.However I am not sure I am eligible,since I dont really have any experience or know how regarding the game coding.But,I dont mind learning and working together with you.Please let me know what you feel about my proposal.
    www.surefirehire.com