encoding of LED - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

encoding of LED

Hi, I just joined this site. I am not sure if this is the right place to post this question so if I am in the wrong place please someone point me to the right place.

Ok, so I am trying to make a bi-color LED blink a code such that it could be decoded by a camera (I am using this for robot tracking purposes). I am using an attiny85V microcontroller and an avrisp mkII programmer. For compiling, I am using AVR studio 4. I am hoping to encode the LED with a Manchester code. Can anyone please give me any ideas/resources/few lines of code to help me get stated. I am able to blink the LED and make it toggle between the two colors. Please keep in mind that I am a newbie. Thanks a lot!