Online Comic Book Reader - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Online Comic Book Reader

HasmanHasman Posts: 1Member
I am developing a website based on a graphic novel. I need a simple script that allows the user to read the novel online.

Basically, I need a drop down menu on the top that allows the user to change chapters.

On the side I need a dropdown menu that allows the user to change pages. The most important feature that I need is arrow key navigation. By this I mean I need for the pages to be able to be changed using arrow keys.

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/443/06/
Above is a link to a website that has pretty much everything I need.

It has the drop down menu that allows you to change chapters. It also has the dropdown menu (a long with next/prev. buttons) that allows you to change pages. Most importantly, it has keyboard navigation.

One feature I really like which I would also like included is that once you reach the last page of a chapter, going to the next page leads to the first page of the next chapter.

Please contact me if you are able to create such a script.