flexgrid in vb.net - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

flexgrid in vb.net

fablefable Posts: 7Member
i want to know how to apply filter in flexgrid in vb.net?
i have a flexgrid with five coloumns and my application requires that when any entry in any of the coloumns is clicked,the entries in other coloumns must be filtered on the basis of that.
e.g..if the exchange coloumn has a entry as N(for NSE) then the whole data must be filters by that exchange entry...
how to do it..can i get a code snippet in vb.net only???
kindly help....

Comments

• seancampbellseancampbell Pennsylvania, USAPosts: 684Member ✭✭✭
    What is a Flexgrid? Is that a control that you have imported and are using? Or is that what you are calling what you are trying to do?
    Do you have any code written already for this that might not be working? I can definitely help you with broken code, but don't have time to write new code for you.

-Sean C
  • fablefable Posts: 7Member
    flexgrid is an OCX control and very similar to the datagrid control available in vb.net or vb.but it provides much more functionality than a datagrid....

Fable, if you post the code that is not working, or the full details of an error you are having, I can help you figure out what is going on. Otherwise I cannot assist you in writing code for this control as I am unfamiliar with it. If this is a custom control, your best bet is to contact the developer for more help.
  • fablefable Posts: 7Member
    thanks for your concern..but my problrm has been solved...i myself has figured out the best way for that...if u want to see the code and its working,i can provide u...
    I have no need to see it, thanks for letting me know you solved it.