Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Categories

We have migrated to a new platform! Please note that you will need to reset your password to log in (your credentials are still in-tact though). Please contact lee@programmersheaven.com if you have questions.
Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

APPLICATION AND PROCESS

hello everyone i would if i may ask a question before i start programing i was told and advised to learn delphi kylinx

and before i do my job is networking by the way,never programed in my hole life and i would like to ask if i may and hope that someone qwould take the time to awnser my question what is the processing of delphi kylinx generaly used for example

application programs

web script ect what is the general use for delphi kylinx and what is the main arcehtecture behind its usfullness within the programing world and what is it most used for i would like to thankyou for taking the time in reading may mail yours sincerly shadowdevelopment

Comments

• FabianClassenFabianClassen Posts: 3Member
    Hi
    You want to know what's about Delphi and the purpose of Delphi?
    That's easy to explain ...
    Delphi is based on Pascal, a language with a very simple and understandable syntax, as a consequence of that you can read the code although you have never programmed before.
    But the jutting special of Delphi is the idea of Rapid Application Development (short: RAD). The purpose of RAD is the fast development of applications with a GUI (Graphical User Interface) for example: An application like Word with a visual surface on a windows desktop system.

In a RAD development environment like the Delphi-IDE (Integrated Development Environment) you have the possibility to build the surface of your application like a LEGO-building. You have a lot of prewritten components like buttons and textboxes (Delphi: edits) and you are able to place them on your frame. At the same time the Delphi-IDE generates the necessary code for the GUI in the background.
    So you are able to build very fast the surface of your application.

But ... you have to programm to!
    For example you have to define what shall happen if a button is clicked.
    But this is no problem ... the Delphi-IDE has a build in code-completion and trys to help you when ever its possible.

I could write a whole book about this topic but now I shall finish because it would be to complicated.

Last I want to say: The main purpose of Delphi is building nativ Windows application - fast and easy.
    [size=1]But you can use Delphi like C/C++ and a lot of other programming languages too , to build webapplications but you have to use CGI.[/size]

Fabian Classen

PS: Please don't mind my "bad" English.