Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Categories

We have migrated to a new platform! Please note that you will need to reset your password to log in (your credentials are still in-tact though). Please contact lee@programmersheaven.com if you have questions.
Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

how to play jw file made as .tmp extension???

rahat2rahat2 Posts: 1Member
i was watching a video on net like may be by jw player or by adobe flash player,and found that website making a file xxx.tmp in my temp folder and later it is played in my page.Problem is that file is too long and always remains unfinished ,now i want that the remaining file which had created on my hard disk with extension .tmp i play it as windows media player .but when i changed the extension to wav or mp3 or flv it gives error message ,now is there a way to do this..

Secondly i wonder how that site is converting this tmp file to playing file????

when i opened tmp file in notepad its may be binary code ???

now any suggestions please

Comments

• SephirothSephiroth Fayetteville, NC, USAPosts: 1,035Member
    If it is a video file it won't be an MP3 or WAV, it will be an FLV, WMV, AVI, or any number of other video formats. There is no way of knowing without being very familiar with the file formats though, or without knowing what format the site uses.

I'm also moving this to the appropriate forum.

-[italic][b][red]S[/red][purple]e[/purple][blue]p[/blue][green]h[/green][red]i[/red][purple]r[/purple][blue]o[/blue][green]t[/green][red]h[/red][/b][/italic]