Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

tapi

ElinElin Posts: 2Member
I am upgrading from an older version of Visual Studio to Visual Studio Express 9.0. In my code I have #include . This causes an error. Does anyone know how to solve this?

Comments

• Malcolm_McLeanMalcolm_McLean Posts: 248Member ✭✭
    The header has probably been discontinued.

Strip out the #include, and recompile. You should then get errors telling you where you have called the associated functions. You then need to look them up in the documentation, or do a web search to see if there are any equivalents.

A quick search turned up that tapi.h had been rolled into the rest of the SDK. However I am not familiar with the library.
  • ElinElin Posts: 2Member
    When I created the project, Visual Studio left the "Preprocessor Definitions" blank. When I put in "WIN32;_DEBUG;_WINDOES" it compiled OK.
    Thanks for the response.