Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

How to change cell value in excel by reading data form a file using vb

fuzefuze Posts: 1Member

I need to create a programme that will read data from a file and use that data to change cells in excel.

I am trying to create something that will allow me to change excel cell data live by dragging a mouse up and down, using puredata and visual basic.

For the visual basic I need it to read data from a file of some sort (havent worked out what type of file yet) on a loop and input that data into a specific cell in excel, so that when i drag the mouse, puredata changes the value in the file and vb reads this and inputs the data into excel so that the cells and my graph changes as a result.

If anyone can help thank you very much!

All the best