Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Language recognition using Neural Networks

rohandhruvarohandhruva Posts: 4Member
Hi,

We have to select a project for our 3rd year engineering, and we have decided to implement a system which recognizes the language (from a sentence, paragraph, or a complete long text). We aim to do that using neural networks.

I am absolutely new to 'world' of neural networks. Is the project I have described above feasible? I have absolutely no idea of neural networks currently. We intend to 'train' the network using passages of languages first (English, Spanish, French etc), and then make it ready for recognition - is this how things work? Can someone please guide us further how to proceed?

We can use any software to implement this - MATLAB, C/C++, Java.. What would be the best tool for a newbie?

Thanks.

PS: Pardon me if this post is in the wrong forum, but I could not find any forum on PH dedicated to neural networks.

Comments