Managed wrapper for function taking variable number of arguments - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Managed wrapper for function taking variable number of arguments

jyoti75jyoti75 Posts: 1Member
I have written a managed wrapper for native C++ class. One of the function in native C++ was taking variable number of arguments. I created a managed wrapper for it using [ParamArray] attribute. But still I get the error Run-Time check Error #0. The value of ESP was not saved across function call. This might be because of the different calling convention. I read thet variable number of arguments uses _cdecl and In the managed wrapper before the api I put __cdecl but still get the same error.any solution on how to fix that.