Data table contents are getting swapped with onother data table - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Data table contents are getting swapped with onother data table

ksheetijaksheetija Posts: 1Member
Hi.
I am using SQL Server 2005, and VB.Net.
Have developed an application that has got interactions with DB on Timer Tick coding. Also these DB interaction are quite fast.
For example: when i open Login Form, there are many Db activities going on in the background. So in the Data Table where i have fetched Login names, data from data table of one of those background activities is being fetched. This doesn't happen every time. its unpredictable. What can be the reason behind it? And what could be the solution? Please Help. Thanks