Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

New here and Need Help in

I own and operate two sites for fun. If possible I may be able to get a business' to place ad's on my site. Like I said these sites are for fun not profit. I want to get more members though. How do I get my sites to pull in more members with search engines. Are there any tricks you could show an average person to make their site more visible. I have been able to figure out quite a bit from hands on experience as far as operating the sites goes. I thought it might be more than I could handle but sar far so good. Thanks ahead of time for any help you may be able to give.
Thanks again

Comments

• johnmorrison88johnmorrison88 Member Posts: 1
    If you want to pull members from SEO first your site must be visible from SEO's. You can target a particular keywords and optimize your site on it. You can learn a lot from these forum on how to do that but it takes time.
    I also suggest you a site called [url=http://www.eliteseomarketing.com /] Local Internet Marketing [/url], This site can help you a lot..
    Goodluck and welcome!