beginner-which language to choose? - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

beginner-which language to choose?

ElanaarElanaar Posts: 1Member
[code]Hi to all.Sorry I'm writhing here but it was hard to decide where to put my question.Anyway I want to ask you guys for advice.I need to change my career and I choose to start with programming.I dont have any previous experience in this area.From a couple of days Im reading for this and that language and I cant make my mind.I did read about Java,Python and Ruby.I actually start reading 2 Java books but Im still not convinced.I will appreciate any ideas very much.Where and with what to start?Which of those languages is a good beginning of programmer career.Thank you.[/code]

Comments

• its_me_rajeshits_me_rajesh Posts: 1Member
    Hi Zibaduan,
    As far as i am concerned, for starting a programming career u can start with 'C' then 'C++' then 'Java'.. Please don't think that I showing you a lengthy path.. ;) Initially I started my programming career with C.. I understood every aspect of it well (ex. variable, constant, array, etc).. and I think that is the base for me to understand any new language that i learn newly.. learning C++ help u know about OOPS.. This is the path that i took.. :)

Regards
    A * R
    (We will either find a way, or make one)
  • eyesonlyeyesonly Posts: 10Member
    Rajesh is right!! Although C could be more difficult to learn that Java, but still its a very good language for beginners. Like what rajesh says at least you will learn the basics from C (variables, control structures, functions).. and from there you will jump to Java. And when you're in Java the limit will only be your imagination.. :-) good luck on your new career path..
  • mdfozailmdfozail Posts: 1Member
    Dear sir
    pls help me i wait any message for send for me i wait u