beginner-which language to choose? - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

beginner-which language to choose?

ElanaarElanaar Posts: 1Member
[code]Hi to all.Sorry I'm writhing here but it was hard to decide where to put my question.Anyway I want to ask you guys for advice.I need to change my career and I choose to start with programming.I dont have any previous experience in this area.From a couple of days Im reading for this and that language and I cant make my mind.I did read about Java,Python and Ruby.I actually start reading 2 Java books but Im still not convinced.I will appreciate any ideas very much.Where and with what to start?Which of those languages is a good beginning of programmer career.Thank you.[/code]

• its_me_rajeshits_me_rajesh Posts: 1Member
    Hi Zibaduan,
    As far as i am concerned, for starting a programming career u can start with 'C' then 'C++' then 'Java'.. Please don't think that I showing you a lengthy path.. ;) Initially I started my programming career with C.. I understood every aspect of it well (ex. variable, constant, array, etc).. and I think that is the base for me to understand any new language that i learn newly.. learning C++ help u know about OOPS.. This is the path that i took.. :)

A * R
    (We will either find a way, or make one)
  • eyesonlyeyesonly Posts: 10Member
    Rajesh is right!! Although C could be more difficult to learn that Java, but still its a very good language for beginners. Like what rajesh says at least you will learn the basics from C (variables, control structures, functions).. and from there you will jump to Java. And when you're in Java the limit will only be your imagination.. :-) good luck on your new career path..
  • mdfozailmdfozail Posts: 1Member
    Dear sir
    pls help me i wait any message for send for me i wait u