Can someone make me a Mastermind game?

Guys, I don't know how this works and I found this site through a search.

I'm always looking for custom stuff since I'm never happy with what's out there and I was looking online to download a version of Mastermind but everything that I find sucks graphically. I have found one game that I like that I can also play online but I wanted to make a few changes to it.

I've written to the guy that wrote the one I like so I'm waiting for a reply from him but generally speaking, would it be possible to find someone to create a game for my personal use for little or no money?

I mean, someone starting out that is looking for a project or something?

I would like it to look good but the game itself is very simple so I'm thinking if anyone knows how to program it should be fairly simple.

Maybe in flash or something?

Anyway, here's the best looking version I've found so far
http://ismileys.free.fr/mastermind/iphone/index.html

The game itself is fine as it is but the only change/addition I would like is a duplicate field/board on the side where I can simply put up different codes/color combinations to try to figure out/visualize the different options possible.

Thanks for any replies.

George

Comments

• Hi George,

There is a new mastermind like game coming up and it should be available in the next couple of days on the Apple Store.
    There are several options, play modes and there is even a "hints" mode where the program helps you guess the right combination.

The game is quiet challenging and I seriously think it beats the competion hands down.

Greetings.

RaPaoly

• Thanks, if you dont mind, can you post a link when the proggy is up?

Also, the one I found that I like, the guy might be doing the changes that I wanted so we'll see :)

Thanks

George