Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

How to Count number of lines and Characters in a Tiff image ....

samcaleb05samcaleb05 Posts: 3Member

Hi Friend's..

M new to c#.net can anyone say How to Count number of lines and Characters in a Tiff image ....

T ks in Adv...

G.Sam...

Comments

• phillcahillphillcahill Posts: 18Member
    Hello

I think your going to have to exaplin your self a little better on this one as a TIFF is an image file not a document/text file so charaters are not stored as charaters but as images. (Correct me if i'm wrong)

You could count lines as, lines of pixels, or colums as, colums of pixels but not lines of text. To count actual charaters from within a TIFF file you would have to use somekind of Optical Charater Recogition (OCR) Technology. Look at FreeOCR.Net for example.
  • samcaleb05samcaleb05 Posts: 3Member
    Hi Frmd...

Can u say any sample project for segmenting the text from image using c#.net...

Tks in Adv...

G.Sam.....