Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

I Need A Partner

texbbqtexbbq Posts: 2Member
I am not technically inclined but am putting together a website that has great potential and need a partner who is willing to put in time and programming for a piece of the company.

The website is in the IT industry and the business model has already been proven several times. This site will be a "NEW" twist on the concept and targets a market not yet being approached. There may also be stimulus money available if things go the right direction.

The site will have e-commerce, scalable search engine, https, database that will need to hold about 300,000 users (eventually ... and scalable), auto email based upon key words to specific users and many other features.

It is a well thought out business, marketing plan and business development model. The right person will do very will in not so distant future. I am negotiable on the participation but do not expect the farm.

You can send me an email with your experience, availability and a percentage you would be looking for to mike@rapidpaysystems.com.