Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Gathering Information by path

dsrodrique21dsrodrique21 Posts: 1Member
So i'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer when it comes to figuring this out. i've got a lot of experience using C#, but most of it is very basic, and I can't seem to figure out how to do this.

I'm using expressions Blend 2, but for all practically purposes you can call it a form or whatever.

I basically want a set of say about 70 buttons, and they are each grouped in 2's, when all the buttons in a group are clicked, it will "activate" what those buttons are attached too. I want to be able to have a GUI where the user will click from what button to another and it will draw a line, and from there collect the data that says "the user first clicked button 1, then 24, then 25, then 36, then 37" and based on the order they are clicked in, activate the "value" for whatever components were active based on what groups of buttons were complete, and then they press calculate to get an answer.

All i'm worried about at the moment is getting the data collected in the order selected, because i've got about 5,000 lines of code using conditional statements for every possible combination and had to add twenty buttons.... and it's just getting out of hand.

Please Help! Point me in the right direction, thank you.