Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Prolly simplest question ever...

Hi, right now I am trying to learn C++. My computer at home is busted so I am forced to practice on my school computer. As of right now I am attempting to compile this coding
[code]
#include

int main(){

cout << "Hello World!
";

}[/code]

Everything looks swell. But I get this error
[code]
proj0005.rc: out of date with destination proj0005.res
proj0005.rc: source date <unknown destination date 1:20:19 PM 2/5/2009
Resource compiling C:c5inproj0005.rc
Linking C:c5inproj0005.exe
FATAL: Unable to open file 'proj0005.def'[/code]

Can someone please help I know NOTHING of C++ idk if its just because this is a school computer and they have some restrictions that may apply. THank you!

Comments

• ActorActor Posts: 438Member
    You need to ask your teacher or the system operator for help.

• mm Posts: 4Member
    hi, i m just a beginner in c language, and i m making a logic controlled project, i m making a gaming machine using AND and OR gate, and i want to create user interface by connecting the hardware to computer via parallel port and like for instance, tht a question will be displayed on computer's screen like for instance " what is the capital of norway"
    a-melbourne
    b- sydney
    c- oslo
    d- bombay
    so if user selects a then the message " sorry your answe is wrong"
    and if user selects c logic 1 shoulg be transferred to pin 1 of AND gate to which we already have provided logic 1 so output will be 1 and then the questio will be displayed on screen " your gender"
    i-male
    ii- female
    and if its male then send logic 1 to another circuitry and a gift will slide and if its female then some other gift will slide.
    please guyz help me write program on C, i only know that function winio will be used for this purpose but i dont know how to implement it, and i have just started learning c for like about 1 month and i have studied till looping, guyz plz help.