Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

C#.Net and SQL server 2005

deepali_lkdeepali_lk Posts: 1Member
I am developing an application for Win mobile 6.0 in visual studio 2008 under smart device.This application involves reading and writing the data from a table in SQL server 2005 to a C# smart device form.I cannot read and write the data to the table made in SQL server 2005 to c# form. Plz someone help me with the steps/C# code to be followed to
achieve this. Also help me with the steps for database connectivity.

My application involves analysis of data in form of bar graphs, pie charts, line graphs etc.
What will be the exact technique needed for displaying the data in form of graphs? How the graphs can be plotted in C# smart device form? Can someone help me with the code by taking a sample example?

Will be very grateful to one who helps me with this.

Thanks in advance.