Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

search engine

I am the tipical webmaster that starts by making an interesting website for his country .....but now i got this idea ...i want to make a search engine with the links i have gothered, but i have no idea how to make it ....i know that a good start is to learn perl but that would take me a long time cause i'm in school .....any of you have any idea on how to make a search engine using HTML because i have some knowledge on that subject and some Javascrip any coments or websites would be helpfull.

thanks

Comments

• : I am the tipical webmaster that starts by making an interesting website for his country .....but now i got this idea ...i want to make a search engine with the links i have gothered, but i have no idea how to make it ....i know that a good start is to learn perl but that would take me a long time cause i'm in school .....any of you have any idea on how to make a search engine using HTML because i have some knowledge on that subject and some Javascrip any coments or websites would be helpfull.

:

: thanks

:

my best solution would be to use ASP script BUT u need to know some VBscript(little) and you will have to have an ASP server to host and you will need to be able to set up a database(simple)

i have a simple peice of code which i will send you l8ta, youll need to add your own html layout(the basics are included)]

i will try to explain the best i can

regards,

simon

URL:www.gamefreaks.ukgamers.net