Connecting to a database in VS 2005 Design view - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Connecting to a database in VS 2005 Design view

jharr100jharr100 Posts: 3Member
I am trying to connect to a ms sql server database and a ms access database and then display the information on the screen using a windows form. I try connect to the database in the server explorer window and then I get a sqlconnection and the sqladapter and then I create a dataset with that adapter and then I put take that dataset and put it on a datagrid but when I debug the program nothing shows up. The dataset is fill with the correct information from my query but it won't show up. Am I doing it wrong.

Also I was trying to use the ADODC Control and I don't know how to get the query and display the information.

PLEASE HELP. Thank you in advance.