Can you help me !! - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Can you help me !!

varunpandeyvarunpandey Posts: 2Member
Hi ,
I want a php script for to convert wmv file format to flv file format for to implement in my website its urgent!!Plz reply soon

Comments

• manipuramanipura Posts: 1Member
    I have not been able to find anything that will do this. The closest I came was using ffmpeg (linux of course) and running the exe()function to run the program. but I couldn't get the sound working when converting to flv. Maybe you'll have more luck.

It worked for almost every other type of conversion it says it can do though. I even used it to create thumbnails from video files, for 4,000 videos, all through php.