MSFLEXGRID & DATAGRID in VISUAL BASIC - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

MSFLEXGRID & DATAGRID in VISUAL BASIC

truefacetrueface Posts: 3Member
Greetings my friends! I am AJ and i am new in VB 6.0. I am recently creating an accounting software particularly a trial balance program. I have a problem regarding MSFlexgrid & DataGrid particularly in viewing the data stored in my database. I am using MS Access Database as my storing Warehouse. I can't view the data from my database which i plan to display it in MSFlexGrid & DataGrid using connection string. I don't use data control. So anyone if you know how to view data in database to either the two grid i mention above. Please help me. thanks guys! I look forward to your comment, advice, and ideas.
Thank you!

Comments

• leikezceleikezce Posts: 8Member
    what connection do you used?
    ADODC or DataEvironment?
  • truefacetrueface Posts: 3Member
    I don't use data controls.... i used connectiong string to connect to my database.. But i already fine ways how to connect it and now i am using my own codes to finished my project. tnx...
    ut if you have any advice, help i am very welcome to listen... tnx
  • IndeoIndeo Posts: 2Member
    if you're using a connection string then set yur datagrid datasource to the recordset where you store the data.

set Datagrid1.DataSource = RecordSet
    Datagrid1.Refresh