Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

html newbie question

Hi,
I had my html site designed for me several years ago. Here it is: http://www.davidoffphotography.com/wedding-photography.html It needs a serious overhaul. Can anyone help with some basic questions. 1st, when I click on a photo, a new window appears when I try to close. Any way to disable this function?
2nd question: How do I center the site? It seems to load in my browser on the left.
thanks a lot

Comments

• CyGuyCyGuy Posts: 312Member
    In the wedding-photography.html file line 28 contains the following code:
    [code]document.images[i].onmousedown = protect;[/code]
    comment this line out like so:
    [code]//document.images[i].onmousedown = protect;[/code]
    that will stop the pop-ups

Same file, line 49 reads:
    [code]
    [/code]
    easy peacy
    [code]
    [/code]
    better yet
    [code]
    [/code]
    The last one places the entire page left 100 pixels from where it is and down 100 pixels

You could even use right in place of left to specify the distance from the right edge of the browser screen or even be more creative by replacing the px with %

Good Coding

[green]WHAT you;see_is_what=you.get;[/green]
    -Russ aka DangeRuss