Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Categories

We have migrated to a new platform! Please note that you will need to reset your password to log in (your credentials are still in-tact though). Please contact lee@programmersheaven.com if you have questions.
Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Hardware interface with VB.Net

hspatil31hspatil31 Posts: 3Member

Dear All,

I am new with the concept of hardware interface.
My requrement is, suppose one weighing machine is there. We have multiple LT terminals that are connected to PC. Each has own IP adress. Each terminal sends the weighing data string(containing net weight and gross weight).

Means I have to pull that net weight and gross weight reading data in to my software.

So for that what are the thing to be require for that harware interface. And is some coding required plz send me.

Plz explain me step by step.

Thanks and Regards
Harish

Comments