Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Categories

We have migrated to a new platform! Please note that you will need to reset your password to log in (your credentials are still in-tact though). Please contact lee@programmersheaven.com if you have questions.
Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

BackGround color of Status Bar

karhongkarhong Posts: 14Member
Hi, I'm able to set the text and the background color of the text for Status bar, but I'm not able to set the color for the 'seperator' of the status bar.
I have 3 column on the status bar, each of the text and background I'm able to set it but have no luck on the 'seperator'
I've done it by creating a custom status bar inherited from CStatusBar
By drawing it on DrawItem

CODE:

CDC oDC;

CDC* pdc = CDC::FromHandle(pDIS->hDC);
pdc->FillSolidRect(&pDIS->rcItem, RGB(255,255,255));

oDC.Attach(pDIS->hDC);
oDC.SetTextColor(RGB(255,0,0));
oDC.SetBkColor(pDIS->itemData);
pDIS->rcItem.left += 2;
oDC.DrawText(_T("Test"),&pDIS->rcItem,DT_LEFT);
oDC.Detach();

Any ways to do this?

I wanted to change the whole status bar into white color RGB(255,255,255)
Any help would be appreciated.

KH

Comments

• karhongkarhong Posts: 14Member
    Is there any ways for me to set the seperator on the status bar become smaller?? by default, the width of it is 0.1cm

Or can I disable/remove the seperator between the item in the status bar ??