Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

UK based VBScript programmer wanted

Hello All

I have an application that collects sales from eBay, Amazon etc.

Once the sales are collected, it can be manipulated and/or exported using VBScript.

I'm looking for someone who can work reliably, liase with the customer and give them exactly what they need.

The work will mainly be exporting the collected data in XML or CSV for import into accounts and stock control systems.

My application includes a syntax colouring editor with auto complete for VBScript and known objects. So it's a real doddle to work with ;-)

Thanks

Andrew Constant
AiMCo Software
andrew@aimcosoftware.co.uk
01934 525428

Comments

• Gandhi_mGandhi_m Member Posts: 10
    : Hello All
    :
    : I have an application that collects sales from eBay, Amazon etc.
    :
    : Once the sales are collected, it can be manipulated and/or exported
    : using VBScript.
    :
    : I'm looking for someone who can work reliably, liase with the
    : customer and give them exactly what they need.
    :
    : The work will mainly be exporting the collected data in XML or CSV
    : for import into accounts and stock control systems.
    :
    : My application includes a syntax colouring editor with auto complete
    : for VBScript and known objects. So it's a real doddle to work with
    : ;-)
    :
    : Thanks
    :
    : Andrew Constant
    : AiMCo Software
    : andrew@aimcosoftware.co.uk
    : 01934 525428
    :
    :

Hi sir
    I am very good in VBScript and I can do this work for you for $5/h from India.
    If you prefer a fixed price please post a more definite description of your project on a popular marketplace for remote workers with an escrow/arbitration system like [link=http://www.getafreelancerpro.com]GAF [/link]and I will give you my fixed price and delivery time for it there.
    My nick on GAF is
  • geoffhgeoffh Member Posts: 4
    Hi,

My name is Geoff and I am an experienced VBScript programmer. I also run my own limited company. I am sure that I can offer you my skills. The only item missing from your posting is the rate you are willing to pay. Please contact me on 0208 518 8687 and we can discuss details.

Cheers

Geoff
    Hi,

My name is Geoff and I am an experienced VBScript programmer. I also run my own limited company. I am sure that I can offer you my skills. The only item missing from your posting is the rate you are willing to pay. Please contact me on 0208 518 8687 and we can discuss details.

Cheers

Geoff
    Hi,

Cheers

Geoff
  • markk2009markk2009 Member Posts: 6
    Hi Geoff,

Why have you posted the same thread several times?.
    The first time I hit the "enter" key didn't appear to do anything. The second seems to have generated a key bounce - hence three postings...