Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Fullscreen Background Image?

Hi I am building a fullscreen website and i have a image i want to use as the background. The code i am using achieves the fullscreen image effect but the image warps and stretches when i scale the browser.

I need to make the image scale without warping, this is very common in flash sites and a example can be seen here, agmint.com

Their are allot of people it seems wondering the same thing and nobody has an answer. I don't think it is a hard thing to solve but that people are reluctant to give up the code for this powerful effect.

Any help would be great, Thanks, Gabe.

Comments