Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Curve fit to replicate data

azadehfazadehf Posts: 1Member
Hi,
I would like to fit a curve to my data using MATLAB. The data contains replicate data from different observations. So the response data is an array rather than a vector. Does anybody know how I can use MATLAB to fit a curve to my data set. I would like the function consider all the observations (array) when fits the curve.

Thank you in advance.
Azadeh

Comments

• PredictorPredictor Posts: 17Member
    My advice would vary, depending on the exact particulars of what you're trying to do, but I would think that, generally, you could collapse the repeated measurements by taking their mean or median at each ordinate, and fit a curve to this averaged data.