Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

How to program a Pocket PC

Hi All,
I am a newbie in programming on windows mobile environment. I have a skill in VB, C, C++. I wish to start in programming my Pocket PC MIO A201. On my XP I wont to install all sw necessary for this contest.
If it is possible I wish to install free o try and buy sw. I find many internet sites but I have a doubt about the right sw to install.
I find this site, for example http://www.microsoft.com/express/2005/download/default.aspx#

but I wish to know which part (programming language) of Visual Studio 2005 to install. Moreover I know that it is necessary a set of libraries for Pocket PC and maybe an emulator.

Any help (with links) will be well appreciated.

Many thanks in advance.
Regards,

Giovanni