Help: Car game.. - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Help: Car game..

Hi ppl..
actually wrote a code for a car racing game..actually its stil a sort of car racing game..almost complete..jst left with the scoring n level change work..
i can do the menu designing later..

d problem m facing is dat since i wrote the code 6 months back n cudnt work on it thereafter, m now unable to understand the various variables i used in my program.can plz someone help me to understand my own source code? (sounds crazy..but thats d way it goes..just a help request..)

if someone is truly intrstd i wud upload my code..

P.S.-i joined PH today jst for d above assistance required..Hopes rhigh..

Bye..

Comments

• LundinLundin Posts: 3,711Member
    I'm sure someone is willing to peek at it if you post it.

Lesson learnt is to give your variables and functions proper names, and to generously comment the code. Some have for example the poor habit of naming their variables a, b, c, tmp, tmp2, tmp3... and such nonsense.
  • SakthivelCseSakthivelCse Posts: 2Member
    Hi,
    I am ready to help you ..can you post your code in this forum such that i can analyse your code and help you.

• gauravk_newtongauravk_newton Posts: 2Member
    Hi evryone..thnx for ur replies..actually hav worked it out..

onethng remains in a racing game? how do udecide the win? m not able to close my game..hope u undrstand..close in dsense no win nono lose..d game keeps on going on..

shud i post my code here?
    (dunno why i dont feel like posting my code on sites..)

Regards,
    GK