Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Categories

We have migrated to a new platform! Please note that you will need to reset your password to log in (your credentials are still in-tact though). Please contact lee@programmersheaven.com if you have questions.
Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

I Need assembly code,z80 microprocessor, "sin or cos" function

I Need assembly code,z80 microprocessor, "sin or cos" function!!
it is very important for me to know this. pleas help me

Comments

• AtexAtex Posts: 268Member
    : I Need assembly code,z80 microprocessor, "sin or cos" function!!
    : it is very important for me to know this. pleas help me
    :

I don't remember the Z80 has that, you could calculate to an arbitrary resolution using the Taylor series, but is not easy to implement + takes a zillion of cpu cycles to calculate. Back in the days we were using precalculated look-up tables to have the trigonometric functions on hand.
  • KKKJJJKKKJJJ Posts: 2Member

Now that is a lot of brass air fittings http://www.liangdianup.com/subpages/airfitting_1.htm there is just about every type
    of air fitting that you could want. Wholesale prices too. I guess these could be used as small water pipe fitting also. I
    used some of the parts to make my babington wvo bu

• KKKJJJKKKJJJ Posts: 2Member
    Now that is a lot of brass air fittings http://www.liangdianup.com/subpages/airfitting_1.htm there is just about every type
    of air fitting that you could want. Wholesale prices too. I guess these could be used as small water pipe fitting also. I
    used some of the parts to make my babington wvo bu