Help with 8-bit Input to 3 digit BCD Output ASM - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Help with 8-bit Input to 3 digit BCD Output ASM

I'm trying to write an ASM code that receives eight-bit binary numbers from a dip-switch and displays the data on 3 seven segment LEDs. If the input is 2 zero numbers meaning all dip-switches are off the output should increment through 10-bytes of data starting at A0000H in three digit decimal format. I also need a time delay of 5 seconds between each address in this case. If the dip-switch is not zero, simply the input should be displayed.

So far, I know how to convert hex to decimal and have a lookup table for the seven-segment display. Could anyone point me towards the solution?

Thanks