Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

I need to interview a professional programmer

Hello, my name is Eric.

I going for my Bachelors of Science in Software Development and my final project for Academic Strategies for the IT professional is to find a programmer and interview them in person or over the phone. I prefer over the phone. So I thought here would be a good place to ask. If there is any programmer that would like to do a phone interview for me I would greatly appreciate it, the interview would be about 30 min long. You can reply to this post and I'll get the word. Thank you in advance.

Comments

• joseph_porterjoseph_porter Posts: 2Member
    If you are looking for some good questions to ask programmer the then I'd try:

http://www.programmerinterview.com/

: Hello, my name is Eric.
    :
    : I going for my Bachelors of Science in Software Development and my
    : final project for Academic Strategies for the IT professional is to
    : find a programmer and interview them in person or over the phone. I
    : prefer over the phone. So I thought here would be a good place to
    : ask. If there is any programmer that would like to do a phone
    : interview for me I would greatly appreciate it, the interview would
    : be about 30 min long. You can reply to this post and I'll get the
    : word. Thank you in advance.
    :